Please e-mail Peta McAlister (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you hope to attend or want help arranging accomodation (campus accomodation should be available at this time) and we don't yet know about you. Some support for travel and accomodation is available for UK probabilists wishing to attend.
There is a conference dinner on Wednesday 25th July, as part of a celebration of Professor Krylov's 60th birthday, held in the orangery of Charelcote Park. There is a charge of £25.00 (UK pounds). Please let Peta know if you wish to attend.
Monday 16th July.
2.00-3.00 Leonid Mytnik
3.20-4.20 James Robinson
5.00-6.00 Michael Rockner
Tuesday 17th July.
9.30-10.30 Bohdan Maslowski
11.15-12.15 Aaron Yip
3.30-4.30 Dirk Blomker
4.45-5.45 Nic Krylov I
Wednesday 18th July.
9.30-10.30 Martin Hairer
11.15-11.45 Erika Hausenblas
12.00-1.00 Nic Krylov
Thursday 19th July.
9.30-10.30 Tu-Sheng Zhang
11.15-12.15 Bjorn Schmalfuss
3.30-4.30 Stella Brassesco
4.45-5.45 David Nualart
Friday 20th July.
9.30-10.30 Andrei Piatnitski
11.15-12.15 Richard Liu
3.30-4.30 Jinqiao Duan
4.45-5.45 Guiseppe Da Prato
Sunday Blenheim trip?
Monday 23rd July
9.30-10.30 Jerzy Zabczyk
11.15-12.15 Eric Vanden Eijnden
3.30-4.30 Olivier Leveque
4.40-5.10 Anna Kwiecinska
5.15-5.45 Paul Horridge
Tuesday 24th July
9.30-10.30 Hans Oettinger
11.15-12.15 Sandra Cerrai
3.30-4.30 Huaizhong Zhao
4.40-5.10 Anna Talarczyk
5.15-5.45 Martin Ondrejat
Wednesday 25th July - Krylov day
9.30-10.30 Istvan Gyongy
11.15-12.15 Sergey Lototski
2.00-3.00 Alexander Veretennikov
3.45-4.45 Boris Rosovski
Evening meal at the
Orangery in Charlecote Park
Thursday 26th July
9.30-10.30 Armen Shirikyan
11.15-12.15 Wilhelm Stannat
3.30-4.30 Yuri Kifer
4.45-5.45 Kostya Khanin
Friday 27th July
9.30-10.30 Zdzislaw Brzezniak
11.15-12.15 Lorenzo Zambotti
2.00-3.00 Carl Mueller
3.30-4.30 David Nualart
July 31st - August 10th
Activity in this period includes we hope:
A series of lectures by Boris Tsirelson drawn from amoung the titles
- Brownian motions in groups and semigroups
- Filtrations in the light of general classification theory
- From non-Brownian filtrations to harmonic measures
- Off white noises and product systems
- Stability and sensitivity on cubes and trees
- Correlated signals fail to signal optimism.
A series of lectures by Boris Rosovski on Stochastic Fluid Mechanics
Other talks by visitors in this period who include: Hakima Bessiah, Benedetta Ferrario, Yves Le Jan, Marco Romito, Aubrey Truman and also talks by several otehr visitors.
Talk titles so far:
- Hakima Bessaih: A mean field result for vortex filaments
- Dirk Bloemker: Ginzburg-Landau Formalism for Stochastic PDEs
- Stella Brassesco: Interface fluctuations for stochastic phase field equations in d=1??
- Zdzislaw Brzezniak: Attractors for stochastic Navier Stokes in unbounded domains
- Sandra Cerrai: The Fleming Viot operator in L^2 spaces
- Guiseppe Da Prato: TBA?
- Jinqiao Duan: TBA
- Eric Vanden Eijnden: Generalized flows, intrinsic stochasticity and turbulent transport.
- Istvan Gyongy: On regularization by noise
- Martin Hairer: Exponential mixing for a stochastic PDE driven by degenerate noise
- Erica Hausenblas: Numerical approximation of SPDE
- Paul Horridge: Stationary distributions for a noisy reaction diffusion equation
- Yuri Kifer: TBA?
- Kostya Khanin: TBA?
- Nic Krylov: A supermartingale characterization of sets of stochastic integrals applications to control and diffusion approximation, parts I and II
- Anna Kwiecinska: Stabilization of PDEs by noise
- Yves Le Jan: Kraichnan turbulent advection model and stochastic flows
- Olivier Leveque: Hyperbolic equations driven by boundary noises
- Richard Liu: Gibbsian dynamics and invariant measures for dissipative SPDEs
- Sergey Lototski: Stochastic parabolic equations in domains; weighted spaces and regularity of solutions
- Bohdan Maslowski: SPDE's driven by fractional Brownian mot.
- Carl Mueller: A superprocess with singular mass creation
- Leonid Mytnik: PDE driven by stable noise
- David Nualart: Week 1 - Sde's driven by fractional Brownian motions
- Week 2 - Probabilistic models for vortex filaments based on fractional Brownian motion
- Hans Oettinger: Descriptions of fluctuations in nonequilibrium thermodynamics
- Martin Ondrejat: Yamada Watanabe theory in Banach spaces
- Andrey Piatnitski: Homogenization of random reaction-diffusion equations
- James Robinson: Stability of random attractors under perturbations and approximations
- Michael Rockner: Infinite systems of Brownian motions with singular interactions
- Marco Romito: Partial regularity for the stochastic Navier Stokes equations
- Boris Rosovski: On Krylov's L^p theory
- Week 3 series on Stochastic Fluid Mechanics
- Bjorn Schmalfuss: TBA (possibly invariant manifolds for SPDE)
- Wilhelm Stannat: On the regularity of transition semigroups for Fleming Viot processes.
- Anna Talarczyk: TBA ??
- Boris Tsirelson: Week 3 talks
- Alexander Veretennikov: On large deviations for SDE approximations
- Aaron Yip: Noise and uniqueness of motion by mean curvature.
- Jerzy Zabczyk: Wong Zakai approximations for a class of stochastic evolution equations?
- Lorenzo Zambotti: Integration by parts on the 3-d Bessel bridge and SPDE's with reflection.
- Tusheng Zhang: On Backward Stochastic Partial Differential Equations
- Huiazhong Zhao: Random travelling waves for stochastic reaction diffusion equations
Other speakers and participants:
Robert Adler, Hans Crauel, David Elworthy, Jianfeng Feng, Jean-Sebastien Giet, Yuri Gliklich, Marciej Gorski, Giuseppina Guatteri, Saul Jacka, Xue Mei Li, Salah Mohammed, Jacques Rougemont, Isabel Simao, Roger Tribe, Jan Van Casteren, Moshe Zakai.?