Low Dimensional Geometry and Topology
Main Organiser: Caroline Series
David Gabai (Princeton), Ursula Hamenstädt (Bonn), Misha Kapovich (UC Davis), Steven Kerckhoff (Stanford), Yair Minsky (Yale), Jean-Pierre Otal (Toulouse)
A pdf of the Symposium poster is here.
- Symposium Workshops:
- 21 - 23 October 2008
- Dynamics on character varieties
Organisers: Caroline Series & Saul Schleimer
- Monday 4 September - Saturday 9 September 2006
- Analytic aspects of low dimensional geometry
Organisers: Samuel Lelievre, Vlad Markovic & Caroline Series
- Monday March 26 - Friday March 30, 2007
- Geometric flows and related topics
Organiser: Peter Topping
Please register for all Symposium visits including workshops during the period June 1st July 31st by using our online registration form. You should consult the Social Events page before completing this form.
We regret that no further funding for newly
registering participants is available.
- 9am, Monday 9 July, 2007 1pm, Thursday 12 July, 2007
- 3-manifold geometry and topology
Organisers: Marc Lackenby & Daryl Cooper
- 9am, Friday 13 July, 2007 4pm, Saturday 14 July, 2007
- David Epstein 70th Birthday Celebration
Organisers: Samuel Lelievre, Vlad Markovic, Colin Rourke & Caroline Series
- 10am, Monday 16 July, 2007 5pm, Friday 20 July, 2007
- Hyperbolic structures on 3-manifolds and large scale geometry of Teichmüller space
Organisers: Javier Aramayona, Brian Bowditch & Caroline Series
Longer term visitors are anticipated mainly in May-July.
Participants are encouraged to offset their travel emissions with a small donation. You can either make a direct payment to CarbonNeutral Flights, in which case please inform S.Lelievre@warwick.ac.uk, or make a cash donation at the conference.
Mathematics Research Centre
University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL - UK
+44 (0)24 7652 3548
+44 (0)24 7652 8317
How to get to Warwick
Main Symposium Page